Relocating requires a lot of thought and effort. Before you even begin packing your belongings into different boxes and deciding how to manage the move, it helps to consider reaching out for help from moving professionals and selecting the services that will benefit you the most. While movers often provide an extensive list of convenient services, one of the options worth considering is white glove moving.
The White Glove Move: What Is It & What Makes It Worth It?
A white glove move is a process in which skilled movers take great care of your belongings while handling different aspects of the moving process, such as carefully packing items into sturdy boxes and gently lifting them before loading them into the truck. While movers are generally careful when helping clients relocate, they take additional precautionary measures when providing white glove moving services to offer a truly luxurious and stress-free experience.
Using this service is ideal for several reasons, such as:
- Not stressing over handling the packing, lifting, and loading work alone
- Knowing everything you own is in the best hands and will be well taken care of while in transit
- Getting professional help with the moving process from start to finish, naturally eliminating stress and helping you relocate with ease
What to Ask Before Utilizing the White Glove Moving Service
Because you now know what this service is and why it's beneficial, it's a good idea to ask a few simple questions when searching for a company that can do this for you. These questions will help you determine who to hire for white glove moving services.
- Does the company charge a flat-rate fee, or are clients expected to pay an hourly rate for this service?
- How long, on average, will it take for the movers to complete the service?
- Will the movers provide all the equipment and supplies needed to protect belongings, such as protective wraps and coverings?
You can add any other questions to the list that you may want to get answers to before contacting different companies. The answers you receive will give you an idea of which company is best to hire for something as crucial as relocating from one home to another.
If you're going to move, use a local white glove moving service. It's incredibly convenient, saves you much more time, and gives you peace of mind because you'll know everything you own is being handled correctly. The movers will take great care of your belongings because they want to get them to your new place in excellent condition.